UNRIVALLED CLUB AND REAL PLAYER DATA COMBINED WITH DEEP TACTICAL PRECISION ELEVATES YOU FROM FAN TO FOOTBALL EXPERT.
Football Manager 2017 is an football management simulation video game developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega. With over 2,500 real clubs to manage and over 500,000 real footballers and staff to sign, Football Manager 2017 elevates you into a living, breathing world of football management with you at the centre. Take control of your favourite football team in Football Manager 2017, the most realistic and immersive football management game to date. It’s the closest thing to doing the job for real!
|Release Date: 4 November, 2016
Developer: Sports Interactive
Genre: Simulation, Sports
Football Manager 2017
OS: Win Vista (SP2)
OS: Win 10 64
- ENHANCED MATCH EXPERIENCE. A significantly improved 3D match engine with 1,500+ new and improved motion-captured animations, plus improved AI decision making, improved stadia and realistic LED advertising hoardings.
- OPTIMAL QUICK START. This new addition gets you into digital dugout and amongst the action quicker than ever before. You’ll now pick your team before loading the game and receive optimal recommendations for leagues, database size and machine performance.
- INBOX REVAMPED. Your news feed is now far more intuitive, contextual and relevant to your club. You’ll now receive more detailed information and advice from your staff, which can be actioned without leaving the inbox.
- FANTASY DRAFT PROGRESSION. The popular multiplayer mode now has a brand new single-player option where you’ll go head-to-head with AI managers, modelled on real people who are famous fans of the series. How many can you spot?
- NEW STAFF ROLES. Assembling a strong backroom team is crucial to getting the most out of your players. This season witnesses the introduction of Data Analysts who will assist your scouts and Sports Scientists will support your medical team.
- FACEGEN TECHNOLOGY. Your manager avatar can now be personalised with your very own face, scanned into the game and rendered using FaceGen technology. Your AI manager will now greet you on the start screen to really make you feel part of the game.
- THE PRESSURES OF SOCIAL MEDIA. Fans and the media have their say with an all new social feed. This is where the big news breaks and where pressure builds… if you’re not living up to the fans expectations you’ll soon know about it.
- TRANSFER DEALINGS AND SAGAS. Pre-contract offer conversations can now take place with players or agents allowing you to map out your vision for the club. Be sure to sell your club convincingly though, otherwise you could wind up in a long-running transfer saga.
- PLAYER TRAITS DEVELOPMENT. We’ve added a further layer of depth to player character which can have a dramatic affect on their career progression. Players are now far more aware of their environment, so if they’re not happy about their game-time or training facilities, you’ll know about it!
Football Manager 2017 Trailer
Football Manager 2017 Review:
Football Manager 2017 managed to do better than last year by improving its playing style while keeping its DNA. It's not easy to improve on a near-perfect product but through smart and intuitive tweaks, this feels like the best iteration yet. Richer, more beautiful and more deep, it continues to be the benchmark of sports management games. Football Manager 2017 does not include revolutionary features, but it shows a massive amount of data at the disposal of managers who can create deep tactics and game plans. The most complete football managing game.