Space battle chess with a twist!
GALAXY ADMIRALS is a multiplayer turn-based cosmic strategy game made by Jetdogs Studios. That’s a real challenge for your brain training your ability for tactics and combinatorics. On a hexagonal field there are two military bases – one of yours and another of your adversary. By consuming a special kind of game resource in the base there are produces combat spaceships. The resource is renewable and being renewed along with each player’s move. When you learn to run the game and learn all the types of the spaceships as well as their features, you can measure swords with other players. Only by playing against real adversaries, you can show all your talents and skills far and wide.
|Release Date: 17 January, 2017|
Developer: Jetdogs Studios
Publisher: Jetdogs Studios
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Specific gameplay. The situation changes constantly because of rotating the field of play. You have to adapt yourself to new circumstances permanently. Only he that can adapt himself to the ever-changing cosmos, will survive and come off victorious.
- The strong AI will not let you be bored during the whole game. It can be joyful, angry and get surprised showing this in its messages to you.
- Unusual system of skills gives free scope to your imagination. By combining various skills and forming different combinations, you will get a wide range of tricks and tactical maneuvers.
- 1 race, each one have 10+ ships to build and even more special abilities to use.
- Each mission has a plot. It’s very fascinating to replay them again and again. The initial whereabouts of objects on the playing field is generated randomly. You always get into a new battle situation which is unique.
Galaxy Admirals Trailer
Galaxy Admirals Review:
Galaxy Admirals is a little strategy game, turn-based, that can be played solo or in multiplayer. The game is played in a top-down perspective like most strategy games. There are 15 missions in the campaign mode and the game can also be played in multiplayer mode, where all the ships have been unlocked before-hand for each player. A sandbox mode has also been added where you can test your abilities against the AI. The Music and visual effect are both above average compare to most of the small indie games out there.