Place your traps in a strategic way and prepare to fight hordes of powerful zombies.
How to Survive 2 is a 3D zombie survival game developed by EKO Software. You find yourself in Louisiana and your survival chance starts by building a safe camp and becoming a skilled survivalist. Find water, food and shelter and talk to the unconventional locals to make your way around. Protect your camp and survive, alone or with your friends, to the Kovac’s Challenges ! Place your traps in a strategic way and prepare to fight hordes of powerful zombies. Several years have passed since the original How to Survive events on Los Riscos’ archipelago. Now the local infection has turned into a worldwide pandemic. Kovac’s more diligent students will be happy to find his precious advice in a new video format! Paper is for losers. Everyone around the world, groups of people or lone wolves, try to survive one more day among the infected, attempting to recover a semblance of normal life. You are an expert in survival? You want real challenges? Elite quests are made for you! In this special quest type, you have only one try to reach your objective. If you die, you will directly be sent back to camp and you’ll have to deal with the judgmental look of your friends. An eccentric masked stranger offers you help? Sure, sounds way better than zombies!
|Relase date: 8 September, 2016|
Developer: EKO Software
Publisher: 505 Games
Genre: Indie, Action, Shooting
How to Survive 2
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Set-up, upgrade and protect your camp as you want: choose from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacle and workshops that will provide you new recipes and allow you to create more materials and items.
- New improved camera follows your character, allowing you to zoom in and out on the fly!
- Multiplayer is here! You can invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play simultaneously online
- Local coop : up to 4 player simultaneously on the same PC
- A new deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Watch your hunger and your thirst if you want to be capable of fighting zombies.
- Players in local Coop can join an online game (i.e. 16 players can play simultaneously)
- Teamwork: all players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- New randomized environments: from the unforgiving Mississippi Delta bayous to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Meet new survivors by creating a public camp and use your special private chest to keep safe your precious objects.
- Create your own character: learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- Night & day cycle and weather conditions.
- Watch the weight of your inventory. You don’t want to be slowed down while a horde is chasing you.
- Be careful when you got out by night, some nocturnal zombies are hiding in the darkness, ready to attack you.
- You can now kill zombies in a cooler way thanks to the finish moves and gory effects !
How to Survive 2 Trailer
How to Survive 2 Reviews:
How To Survive 2 is a third-person, action/adventure with a new and improved crafting system, randomized environments and more quests than ever before. The game is definitely better then the original, it's an interesting take on the survival horror genre, quasi hub based gameplay using a mission system that gives you the ability to set the difficulty of each instance based mission. So far this game has been a lot of fun, from brutalizing zombies to hunting deer, this game has it all. I definitely recommend to any one who likes zombies, gore and a good laugh.