Head-to-head racing competition in a easy to use centralized place racing against real people!
iRacing is a game developed and published by iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations. Internet racing is a fun, easy, and inexpensive way for race fans, simracers and gamers alike to enjoy the thrill of the racetrack from the comfort of their home. iRacing is available for Windows and Linux based computers as well as Mac’s. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, Aussie V8 Supercars to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a computer, a gaming wheel or game pad that simply plugs into the USB port of your computer and an Internet connection. iRacing centrally organizes all of the racing for you with over 100 cars and tracks, 40 official series , or you can choose to host your own race or race in one of over 800 private leagues.
Release Date: 12 Jan, 2015
Publisher: iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations
Genre: Sports, Racing, Simulation
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality
- Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics
- Head-to-head racing competition in a easy to use centralized place- racing against real people
- Officially-licensed, laser-scanned exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks
- Dynamic track surfaces that change over the course of a race just like in real world racing
- Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing
- Open practice, qualifying, testing, ghost racing, time trialing competition
- An online community of racing enthusiasts over 70,000 strong
- Team Racing – share driving, spotting and pit crew responsibilities with your teammates and race in events up to 24 hours long
- Host your own private sessions, run your own tournaments
- Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service
- League Racing: create your own custom racing series with your friends or join one of the 800+ existing leagues
iRacing is one of the best racing games you can experience online: deep like no one else and full of contents, it will make every pro driver happy. This is a fantastic racing simulator. However, it is not for casual racing, if that's what you're after then look elsewhere. This is for people who take their sim-racing seriously. There is no AI in this game, it's online only vs other real drivers, but you can test drive any vehicle you own and there are also Time Trial and Time Attack options. The physics are some of the best, the handling model, the force feedback and the amount of content. If you can afford a subscription and some tracks and cars you will be instantly addicted. You will always have a full gridded race to join any time of the day if you like the popular series. Endurance races are a treat with friends with the driver swap system. You control your pit stops; control the car under caution; control the car at the start of the race and at restarts. This is about as real as you can get in terms of the immersion of things that you the driver/crew chief manage. So overall, if you're serious about sim racing and have a wheel setup, give this a try, you will not be disappointed, even if you don't want to splash the cash on a lot of cars and tracks.