Now beautifully updated to 4K, with a full audio remaster & all special edition content included.
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered game is an indie action game made by Klei Entertainment. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin? Upgrade new tools and techniques that suit your playstyle and complete optional objectives to unlock entirely new ways to approach the game. Finish the main story to unlock a New Game Plus mode with even more options and challenges.
|Release Date: 9 Oct, 2018|
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Publisher: Klei Entertainment
Genre: Indie, Action
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- True Stealth Experience: Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
- New full 5.1 surround mix & remastered audio.
- Special Edition DLC Included: Dosan’s Tale adds a new character, level, items, and Dev commentary.
- New Game+: Finish the game & unlock this mode, offering new challenges & rewards.
- Stunning Visuals: Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation & hand-painted environments lovingly remastered in 4k.
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered Trailer
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered Review
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered is now beautifully updated into 4k resolution on supported hardware with a full audio remaster, enjoy all of the content from the critically acclaimed game as well as the additional Special Edition content. Upgrade new tools and techniques that suit your playstyle and complete optional objectives to unlock entirely new ways to approach the game. Finish the main story to unlock a New Game Plus mode with even more options and challenges. Fast yet measured, breezy yet deep, and above all highly replayable, it's a game that stands as a refreshing example of stealth action done right.