Classic NBA arcade action is back!
NBA Playgrounds is a sports game developed by Saber Interactive and published Mad Dog Games, LLC. Travel to playgrounds across the globe to compete against the very best with your massive arsenal of dunks and moves. Use your fine-tuned skills to take on the master of the playground himself – Allen Iverson. Play with up to three others on your PC, or take your talents online to posterize your opponents with acrobatic jams and ridiculous displays of skill. Collect your favorite players from a massive roster of current and retired NBA superstars from every team.
Release Date: 9 May, 2017
Developer: Saber Interactive
Publisher: Mad Dog Games, LLC
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Easy to play, challenging to master
- Hundreds of dunks and moves
- Offline and Online Multiplayer
- Collect all your favorite players
- Massive roster of current and retired NBA superstars
- Improve players over time
- All the official NBA teams
- Compete against the master of the playground himself – Allen Iverson
- Travel to playgrounds across the globe
- Even more NBA superstars will be added post-launch
NBA Playgrounds Trailer
NBA Playgrounds Review
Developed by Saber Interactive, and officially licensed by the National Basketball Association, NBA Playgrounds is set up as an arcade-style basketball game akin to prior games such as the NBA Jam and NBA Street series. Utilizing the NBA license nearly perfectly with a roster of 150 current and retired legends combined (Kobe/Jordan notably excluded). There are tons of cards to unlock, an individual player level system, and the tournament mode where you go to different locations around the world to play 4 games against AI teams. Make sure you have a game controller if possible, playing on the keyboard is really tough! This is not backyard basketball where that game was mouse driven. A perfect NBA Jams and NBA Street mashup. Instantly fun and addictive. If you liked casual fun sports games, i would recommend picking this up.