Manage your own shoppe, from ordering stock, setting prices and placing stock for sale!
Shoppe Keep is an Indie Management Simulation game developed by Arvydas Žemaitis, and published by Excalibur Games and Merge Games. Run an adventurer Shoppe. Order a selection of stock including dangerous weapons, fancy hats, sturdy armour and magical potions. Set the prices of each item and watch the money roll in, but be cautious, some of your clientele will aim to steal and must be dealt rather quickly with a swing of your sword or a zap from a lightning spell. Four character classes will visit your shoppe, a hardened warrior, a magical mage, a sneaky rogue and wise druid. Each of these classes will seek to wear items relating to their skills, a warrior will be hard pressed to take a flimsy magical robe into close quarter’s battle! Price your wares competitively and adventurers will travel from miles around to your one-stop Shoppe to spend their gold. Your dangerous clientele have goblins, and the dangerous beast ol’ Dragonclaw to worry about. This might mean that almost by accident some will be a little rough on your tables and shelves causing them to damage. They will also track in dirt after a long journey.
|Relase date: 20 May, 2016|
Developer: Arvydas Žemaitis
Publisher: Excalibur, Merge Games
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Design your own shoppe layout by ordering tables, shelves and weapon racks
- Manage your own shoppe, from ordering stock, setting prices and placing stock for sale
- Cycles through 4 seasons, with each season featuring a most wanted item. Frost Resists potions sell best in Winter etc.
- Arm yourself with a sword and magic spells to defend your shoppe from cheeky thieves and destructive barbarians
- Use the helper bot to collect items thrown by customers, zap thieves and restock items
- Create a champion, select its class and send them out on adventures
- Unlock new abilities and perks in the skill menu, including gardening, alchemy, the grinder and higher tier stock
- Maintain your shoppe using the hammer to repair furniture and the broom to sweep away dirt (And corpses)
Shoppe Keep Trailer:
Shoppe Keep Reviews:
Very fun and interesting store manager game. You'll be in charge of building your shop from the ground up, managing inventory, sending your champion on quests to get rare materials, and defending against barbarians. Running a shop in first person is great, it really feels like you are juggling all the workings of a busy store by yourself. Shoplifters are a big problem and you can whip out both sword and spell to make them regret stealing. If you enjoy business simulations in general, or if you’ve ever wondered what life is like on the other side of the sword counter, then you should give Shoppe Keep a try.