Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a simulation strategy game made by Little Green Men Games and published by Iceberg Interactive. Send your mighty war fleets into combat or lead them yourself. The choice is yours. Be the Warlord! Spread your influence and increase your resources by expanding your territory, but don’t stretch your defenses too thin or your enemies might take advantage. Upgrade your headquarters with additional modules to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships leading up to the station-size Proxima, unlock new structures and activate various bonuses that influence all of your territory. Control your ship directly to show off your battle prowess. Aim and fire manually or command your gunners to do the job for you while you execute unique skills. Begin your adventure on a small, agile gunship and work your way up to a massive carrier class capable of deploying numerous fighter wings. Upgrade your chosen vessel of destruction with a plethora of weapons and enhancements.
|Release Date: 23 May, 2017|
Developer: Little Green Men Games
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Genre: Action, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Starpoint Gemini Warlords
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Trailer
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Review
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a space sim coupled with role-playing and strategy elements. Gameplay is fun and very open ended. Gather resources and use them to upgrade your space station, build other ships for your fleet, build auto-resource gatherers to speed up the process and command civilian fleets to go do stuff. Then, send forth yor fleets into enemy or friendly territory and take it. LGM has essentially handed the development path for this game over to the delightfully positive and constructive community growing around it and its working out beautifully. After the tutorial, you are for the most part free to do whatever you want to do. Be a pirate, run trade routes, take freelance contracts, build up a fleet of fighters, and build up your space station. Fantastic addition to the Gemini line. The scale/depth/mechanics add untold hours of gameplay. If Space gaming is a Genre you like, I can highly recommend Starpoint Gemini Warlords as something you will enjoy playing.