Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
Stationeers is a hardcore simulation game made by RocketWerkz. Inspired by the beloved Space Station 13, complex atmospheric, electrical, manufacturing, medical, agriculture, and gravitational systems require your thought and management at all times. You control every aspect of building and running your station or mothership. Use a wide range of tools to construct the ultimate station to harvest nearby resources. Everything that your station requires will need to be built and managed by you and your friends.
Release Date: 12 Dec, 2017
Genre: Indie, Simulation
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Detailed construction system rewards well-designed architectural, atmospheric, and electrical plans.
- Build flyable motherships to assist your exploration and resource gathering efforts.
- Farm livestock and grow plants, not only for food, but also as a integral part of the station’s atmospherics.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Use the medical system to cure ailments faced by other Stationeers.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
- Designed from the ground up for multithreading to ensure great multiplayer performance and scalability.
- Fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids enhances mining and exploration.
Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station either by yourself in single player, or online multiplayer with your friends. Whether on a distant lonely planet, or deep inside an asteroid field, you control every aspect of building & running your station or mothership. Harvest nearby resources and use a wide range of tools to construct the ultimate station. Everything your station requires will be built and managed by you and your friends. Stationeers is designed for hardcore players who want a game that is systems oriented. Full utilization and optimization of these complex systems will only come from great knowledge and practice. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you must address. Resource and time pressures will drive your initial designs, but the demands of a thriving station will guide you later. Setting up a full base will give you hours of playtime and there is more being added. If you like Factorio, Minecraft FTB/Tekkit, Space Engineers or Hardcore survival games you'll love this.