A Continent Engulfed in the Bitter Flames of War!
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is an action game made by SEGA. It takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but with an all-new story focusing on Squad E of the Federation. Commander Claude Wallace and his childhood friends set out to fight in a desperate war, but bone-chilling blizzards, waves of imperial soldiers, and the godlike powers of the Valkyria stand between them and victory.
|Release Date: 25 Sep, 2017|
Genre: Action, RPG, Strategy
Valkyria Chronicles 4
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War. Take command of the determined, young Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hot-headed Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will experience the painful realities of war — but will the bonds of Squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield?
- The Return of a Legendary Composer. The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for the game.
- The Next Generation “”BLiTZ”” Battle System. Part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter, the “BLiTZ” battle system returns to the field. New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a “Last Stand” action before death, and more. Plus, fight the imperial threat with more units on larger-scale maps than ever before.
- Optimised for PC. 4K resolutions, customisable keyboard and mouse controls, even ultra- widescreen support. Also includes achievements and Steam trading cards.
- CANVAS Aesthetics. The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation. Inspired by watercolour compositions, the CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colourful emotions. Watch the journey of Squad E unfold like an interactive painting!
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Trailer
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Review
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is a game that returns to its roots and does what it set out to do well. Combat is just as good as it was in the original game and the AI keeps the player on its toes as both sides have access to the same tools. Good performance, a full set of graphics and input options, arbitrary frame-rate support, ultra-wide aspect ratio support, full mouse/kb input with prompts, basically everything on my wish-list. Beautiful graphics, the gameplay is like the first Valkyria but more refined. Very recommended! If you loved Valkyria Chronicles 1 you should definitely buy this game.