Dakar Rally 2018 simulated 14 stages from Lima to Córdoba!
Dakar 18 is a racing game made by KT Bigmoon Entertainment. Players will compete in fierce online multiplayer races as well as playing offline, to harness and grow racing skills in a huge open world. Based on the world famous annual rally raid organized by Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O.) in South America, DAKAR 18 is a realistic simulation of the biggest cross-country rally in the world and features a variety of vehicles, including motorcycles, cars, trucks, quads and UTVs.
|Release Date: 25 Sep, 2017|
Developer: Bigmoon Entertainment
Publisher: Bigmoon Entertainment, Deep Silver
Genre: racing, sports
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Huge Cross-Country Open World: driving experience across Peru, Bolivia and Argentina with more than 12,000km2 of open world that doesn’t limit you to a track or certain roads
- Time and Weather Simulation: Get stuck in dry sand under the burning sun or fight against deep mud in heavy rain or river beds!
- Dakar Rally 2018 simulated 14 stages from Lima to Córdoba
- Rescue and Repair: Are you just driving for victory or willing to stop and help others in need? Towing a stuck competitor will provide you extra repair points. You will need them!
- Realistic Graphics: through the conversion of satellite images on the game terrain
- Single-player and Multiplayer: The game features a full-fledged online and offline multiplayer experience and competition. Race up to seven other competitors in online stages or play with a friend on split screen!
- Realistic Road Book Navigation System: Simulating the official Road Books of the Dakar Rally 2018 to guide you across that immense landscape where you’re free to roam. Can you get to the finish line without getting lost?
Dakar 18 Trailer
Dakar 18 Review
Dakar 18 is a racing video game developed by Bigmoon Entertainment and published by Deep Silver for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows based on the most famous annual rally organised by the Amaury Sport Organisation. It is set in an open world environment. It features both offline and online single-player and multiplayer modes. The world of the game is over 5,791 square miles (15,000 km²) in size, which is roughly the size of the U.S. state of Connecticut (or the Moquegua Region of Peru), and completely explorable. Five categories of vehicles will be available, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, quads and UTVs. Players also have the option to exit their vehicle and explore the world by foot. If you love Dakar then you will enjoy this game.