Can you conquer the world and take the throne?
Veil of Crows is a simulation strategy game made by Kerry Fawdray and published by Humble Sage Games and Arrow Face Games. Trade, bribe, extort, and destroy your way to world domination! The world of Veil of Crows remains persistent after you die, so your impact will have a lasting effect on the world even after you fail, or start over. Put your leader on the throne and conquer the world! In the main game, you start by customising the main character. You must keep them alive, and put them on the throne to truly conquer the world. If they die, game over! From violent, and overtly bloody battles, to completely destructible castles, RPG style hero development, and meaningful interactions with other factions.
Release Date: 28 April, 2017
Developer: Kerry Fawdray
Publisher: Humble Sage Games, Arrow Face Games
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, RPG
Veil of Crows
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Command large armies in gratuitous bloody conflict.
- Custom Battle: You set the scene! Units, Battle type, Location, Time of day, Current weather, your choice! Battle away!
- Besiege mighty castles with siege engines.
- Six different resource types can be acquired in your villages. You can trade these resources, or use them to upgrade your castles and train stronger units.
- Take advantage of destructible buildings and walls.
- Forge alliances, or threaten and backstab your way to power. Every action you take will change other factions opinions of you.
- Every type of unit has strengths and weaknesses.
- Take heed of the current weather, geography and battle conditions
- Train up mighty heroes and generals to lead your armies and grant bonuses to your towns when granting vassals.
- Sandbox mode: A casual game mode where you can select your starting conditions.
Veil of Crows Trailer
Veil of Crows Review
Veil of crows is a sandbox style real-time strategy game set in a chaotic medieval world. Kinda like Mount and Blade meets Medieval Total War, but with much more depth. Take your time to explore the world, or take your chances with random encounters. Complete quests for other lords and village leaders for bounty and improving relations. The gorey, yet simple graphics perfectly portray the medieval setting this game recreates. The fighting mechanics both in skirmishes and sieges are wonderful. If you like strategy or RTS games then you should definitely check it out.