Flesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests with weapons, support items, Servo-Skulls and other mechanical augments.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus is a turn-based strategy game made by Bulwark Studios and published by Kasedo Games. Your every decision will shape the missions ahead and ultimately decide the fate of the troops under your command in over 50 hand-crafted missions. Choose your path carefully – the Imperium depends on it. Take control of one of the most technologically advanced armies in the Imperium – The Adeptus Mechanicus. As Magos Dominus Faustinius, you’ll lead the expedition on the newly rediscovered Necron planet of Silva Tenebris. Customize your team, manage resources, discover long-forgotten tech, and control your Tech-Priests’ every move.
|Release Date: 15 Nov, 2018|
Developer: Bulwark Studios
Publisher: Kasedo Games
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Augment. Flesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests with weapons, support items, Servo-Skulls and other mechanical augments as you assemble your cohort. Customize your team’s disciplines, choosing from multiple character classes to create a squad for every playstyle.
- Difficult Decisions. Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican, and send you towards alternate endings for a truly unique playthrough. Be warned, however, the more you explore each tomb, the greater the rewards but also greater the threat.
- Unique Tactical Combat. Engage in immersively strategic combat that will test your mettle under the extreme pressure of the xenos ambush. Access your most powerful weapons and abilities by using Cognition Points and advance on your enemy without pause. Fear not, the Omnissiah favours the brave.
- Canticles of the Omnissiah. Collect in-game achievements and be rewarded with strong abilities that can be used once per mission to aid you in the heat of battle.
- The Library of Immersion. A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction, with each character having their own personalities and agendas. Feel the tension and admire the devotion with unique visual effects and breathtaking audio.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Trailer
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Review
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus is a turn-based strategy game that shares a few similarities with XCOM. However, has a lot of unique mechanics that make it very much its own game. You control a group of techpriests and troops belonging to the eponymous Mechanicus. You are battling through an ancient tombworld looking for ancient technologies to fuel the Imperium of Man's warmachine. The game's characters are all very unique, and have distinct personalities. They disagree on a lot of things, and these conflicts are well-written, as well as the descriptions of rooms which create a strong and vivid atmosphere. The music and sounds that accompanies all this really helps drive a tense and immersive world. The dev's have done an amazing job, by bringing you into the robotic world. Some people related this game to xcom. But, this game doesn't have crazy RNG, just mostly tactical choices. Game is easy to get into and at least so far, is a blast to play. It's immersive, fun, and engaging on the tactical and strategic levels of my mind; where my decisions and loadouts determine if my team of curious Tech Priests make it out with their prize, or if they are molecularly obliterated trying to uncover the secrets of the Necrons. Finally a brilliant installment in the 40k franchise.