Immerse yourself in the smoothest combination of music beats and visual effects.
Beat Saber is a virtual reality indie action game made and published by Beat Games. Use your sabers to slash the beats as they come flying at you – every beat indicates which saber you need to use and the direction you need to match. Enjoy tons of handcrafted levels and swing your way through the pulsing music beats, surrounded by a futuristic world.
|Release Date: 21 May, 2019
Developer: Beat Games
Publisher: Beat Games
Genre: Action, Indie
Steam Download – Beat Saber
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Feel the Rhythm: Immerse yourself in the smoothest combination of music beats and visual effects in Beat Saber’s truly unique gameplay.
- Easy to Learn, Fun to Master: Everyone can understand the basic game mechanics. It’s easy for anyone to pick up and play.
- Handcrafted Levels & Music: Unlike other rhythm games with generated content, music and levels in Beat Saber are drawn precisely by hand to enhance the music experience.
- Great Exercise: Exercise while dancing and slashing the beats, Beat Saber gets you moving.
- Challenging Campaign: Get better every day while completing objectives and challenges in the Campaign.
Beat Saber Trailer
Beat Saber Review
Beat Saber is an immersive rhythm experience you have never seen before! The game had been in early access for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality on Microsoft Windows PCs since November 2018, and was fully released in May 2019. The base game itself has a good selection of music, and has a pretty wide range of difficulties going from easy, to normal, to hard, then to expert and expert+. The player uses VR motion controllers to wield a pair of lightsabers that are used to slash the blocks. The game includes several songs with up to five levels of difficulty. In each song, the game presents the player with a stream of approaching blocks in sync with the song's beats and notes, arranged in a 4x3 grid as seen by the player. With Beat Saber you become a dancing superhero! In my opinion one of the most fun VR game currently out there, a must have for anyone with a VR headset.