Classic war story about grand scale warfare.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. After a simultaneous surprise attack on UNSA forces in Geneva and the Moon Port Gateway, Lt. Nick Reyes must take the helm of the Retribution, one of Earth’s last remaining warships. In a time of unthinkable adversity, Reyes must lead his trusted crew against the relentless Settlement Defense Front’s plans to dominate all who oppose them. Similar to the previous games in the series, Infinite Warfare is a first-person shooter. As the game introduces a new setting, outer space, new gameplay mechanics, such as zero-gravity environments, are included. Players are equipped with a boost pack, and a grappling hook, which allow players to move in these zero-gravity environments easily. As the game is set in space, players can visit different planets, satellites and asteroids in the solar system.
|Release Date: 4 November, 2016|
Developer: Infinity Ward
Genre: Indie, Racing, Simulation
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes center stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience.
- Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
- The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Trailer
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Review:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is chock full of content. The campaign, multiplayer, and zombies modes all add up to a game that will keep you playing for hours. Infinite Warfare has the best Call of Duty campaign since Black Ops 2, with surprising features like secondary missions, space combat, new and useful collectibles and specialist difficulty. Zombies is by far the best development with respect to the Call of Duty from the previous year. While no Call of Duty game has matched the comprehensive excellence of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the exploits of Reyes and Ethan are at least as memorable and moving as any deeds from “Soap” MacTavish and John Price during from the series' heyday. The multiplayer is a strong effort and introduces the neat Combat Rigs, although it can sometimes feel a bit like the little brother of Black Ops III. One of the most unique experiences of this genre in 2016 which includes exceptional gameplay, a fantastic story and truly riveting multiplayer.