Car driving simulator, which will help you master the basic skills of the car driving in various traffic conditions.
City Car Driving is a driving simulation game made by Forward Development. The most of novice car drivers are afraid of driving in a large city with heavy traffic and plenty of difficult road crossings. “City Car Driving” simulator helps you get started and overcome the initial fear of driving a real car in rough urban environment. Control of following the traffic rules and tips will allow solidify theoretical knowledge of traffic rules adopted in various countries of the world, and special autodrome will enable to practice various types of exercises: from the basic training to practicing the elements of extreme driving and defensive driving.
Release Date: 3 November, 2016
Developer: Forward Development
Publisher: Forward Development
Genre: Indie, Racing, Simulation
City Car Driving
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to various cars, the simulator features: a light truck, a mini-van, an off-road vehicle, a pick-up and a mini-car, and also vehicles with right-hand position of the steering wheel. The cars have the whole set of controls, including a sound signal and lighting devices.
- The option of choosing a time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, clear ice, nighttime, fog, etc.)
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: USA, Australia, European Union, Russian Federation, including the right-hand and left-hand traffic for relevant countries.
- Sudden dangerous situations, such as: driving on the oncoming lane, sudden stop, abrupt lane changing by the cars in the traffic, pedestrians running across the road, traffic lights going out of service, etc.
- Function of record/play for subsequent analysis of driving mistakes.
- Random routes in the free driving mode with adjustable parameters.
- Narrow mazy yards and multi-level parking lots with numerous cars.
- Realistic physics influencing the behaviour of the vehicles on the road and admitting of full crashes with visible damage.
City Car Driving Trailer
City Car Driving Review:
A very well-done driving simulator! Smart traffic, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let relax and will maintain the atmosphere of the real road setting. No other simulator quite simulates driving a car in a city with realistically unpredictable traffic. This game is very strict on everything and is totally on the ball with telling you your mistakes or giving you a warnings to keep safety in mind. Very good simulator for trying to learn the basics of driving. It is not suppose to be fun it is suppose to be a learning tool for complete beginners. This will give you an idea of what it is like to drive in real life.