The lunar bases have fallen into disrepair and have become a challenge to navigate.
Deliver Us The Moon: Fortuna is an indie adventure game developed and published by KeokeN Interactive. It is set in the near future where Earth’s natural resources are depleted. In an effort to solve the energy crisis, global powers created the World Space Agency and secured a promising new source of energy on the moon. The World Space Agency colonized and operated from the moon until one fateful night all communications with Earth ceased and the energy source was lost. Now, years later, you assume the role of Earth’s last astronaut to go on a do-or-die mission to investigate what happened and save humanity.
Release Date: 28 Sep, 2018
Developer: KeokeN Interactive
Publisher: KeokeN Interactive
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Deliver Us The Moon: Fortuna
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Ruins of previous lunar missions have many stories and secrets to tell.
- Use your Astronaut equipment to uncover the history of the lunar colony.
- The lunar bases have fallen into disrepair and have become a challenge to navigate.
- Unlock tools to overcome obstacles and dangers blocking your path.
- There is no oxygen in space and malfunctioning systems litter the lunar landscape.
- Surviving these hazards require an adventurer’s mind.
- Float around in space and glide across the lunar landscape.
- Experience weightless freedom and traverse the moon by foot, rover and monorail.
Deliver Us The Moon: Fortuna Trailer
Deliver Us The Moon: Fortuna Review
Deliver Us The Moon is an exploration Adventure with an amazing Story with fun and sometimes chalenging Puzzles. During this adventure, your only companion is a small robot named ASE. Together you will traverse the moon, explore abandoned facilities, gather clues and ultimately uncover the secrets and hidden agendas that are at play. Only by relying on your wits will you have a chance at successfully delivering the moon! A wonderful deep going story that is so worth discovering. And it gives you such a good atmosphere that you actually feel like you're in space discovering all of these things really by yourself. es the Story is a bit short but there we will be a free DLC which continues the story.