El Presidente is back!
Tropico 6 is a city builder simulation game made by Limbic Entertainment and published by Kalypso Media. For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects. In times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling for visionary leaders, who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your very own banana republic through four distinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
|Release Date: 29 Mar, 2019
Developer: Limbic Entertainment
Publisher: Kalypso Media
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Steam Download – Tropico 6
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator .
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Online multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
Tropico 6 Trailer
Tropico 6 Review
Tropico 6 doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel—no matter what El Presidente claims—to be a great experience. The wait is finally over, the borders are open and El Presidente welcomes you to visit the island paradise of Tropico. It is pretty to look at, easy to get started with, and offers hours of play time with its generous depth and breadth in multiple categories of human life. There are enough play modes to suit most any type of player and enough permutations to satisfy all but the most eclectic leadership style. There’s even a randomized map generator once you squeeze all the fun from the included content. In this way, Tropico 6 feels like an old school PC release, but it should still appeal to a wide variety of players looking to rule the tropics with a tanned iron fist. It's truly one of the best city building games of all time, and it has an excellent amount of polish, depth, and satire that all help it feel like a unique experience.