Virtual Sports draws a new line in the sand for realistic simulation and VR fun.
Virtual Sports is a VR sports game made by Free Range Games and published by Vive Studios. With Virtual Sports, Free Range Games worked hard to achieve two main goals: provide an amazingly fun and familiar experience for those who already know how to play, while also providing beginners with an excellent way to learn that’s even easier than real life! The groundbreaking physics of Virtual Sports transfers the energy from the player to the angular momentum and force on the ball with a precision to match the Vive’s sub-millimeter controller input. Combined with the Vive’s haptics and great audio, the illusion is stunning.
|Release Date: 29 Mar, 2017|
Developer: Free Range Games
Publisher: Yukitama Creative Industries
Genre: Sports, VR
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Easy pick-up-and-play controls for ping-pong and tennis
- Voice Chat (VOIP) supported
- Compete against bots designed to teach consistency, power, spins, and speed
- 8 immersive environments
- Compete against other players in Amateur, Master, and Champion Leagues
- Fun Mode – special controls to help keep the ball in play
- Network multiplayer: Quick Matchmaking or Find Steam Friends
- The coolest canine umpire ever
Virtual Sports Trailer
Virtual Sports Review
Virtual Sports is a VR ping-pong and tennis with realism only possible on the Vive. Play with friends, jump into a quick game online, or tackle career mode versus a spectrum of opponents in far ranging venues. In my opinion the game mechanics are good and the graphics are pretty nice as well. Seems to be a good variety of opponents to play against. I recommend buying this game if you like tennis! If you have have been waiting for a sports game in VR that is big on fun and truly realistic, then Virtual Sports is just what you’ve been waiting for!